- Containers & Packaging
- Conveyor Belts
- Diesel Engines
- Electric Cables
- Facilities Hire
- Fire Extinguisher Testing
- Fire Testing
- Hazardous Area Equipment Testing
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Inspection & Assessment
- Ladders / Fences / Railings
- Load Testing
- Safety / Incident Investigations
- Standards Committees
- Vehicle Lifting Devices
The performance capabilities of cables and their components are tested to Australian & overseas Standards. TestSafe Australia can conduct testing of electric cables to various standards.
Electrical cables fire tests
- Fire testing of cables to AS/NZS 1660.5.1, IEC60332-3 and BS 4066: Part 3.
- Smoke density testing of materials to BS 6853, annex D.
- Smoke density tests to AS/NZS 1660.5.2, IEC 61034 and BS 7622:Part 2.
- Dedicated facilities for these tests include a fire tower and a 3 m3 smoke chamber for tests to AS 1660.5.1 and AS 1660.5.2 and related overseas and international standards.
We will also consider undertaking test requirements to other standards or similar tests as required. Should you require any further information, please use our enquiry form.