- Containers & Packaging
- Conveyor Belts
- Diesel Engines
- Electric Cables
- Facilities Hire
- Fire Extinguisher Testing
- Fire Testing
- Hazardous Area Equipment Testing
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Inspection & Assessment
- Ladders / Fences / Railings
- Load Testing
- Safety / Incident Investigations
- Standards Committees
- Vehicle Lifting Devices
TestSafe can conduct NATA accredited testing on a wide range of scaffolding products. This can include steel, aluminum and timber components.
- Load tests on scaffold assemblies and components to AS 1576 parts 1 to 3.
- Testing of guard rails and components.
- Scaffolding planks AS 1577.
Fall Arrest Anchor Points
- Testing to AS/NZS 1891.3, section 3.
Roof Edge Protection
- Testing of Roof Edge Protection to AS/NZS 4994.
Guard Rails / Hand Rails / Posts
- Testing to AS 1657.
Our NATA accreditation includes 1576.2, 1576.3, 1577 & 1657
We will also consider undertaking test requirements to other standards or similar tests as required. Should you require any further information, please use our enquiry form.